Nanobiocides is a complex technology of biological protection of food-producing animals, plants and food products from infections, microbes and toxins used at animal product processing plants and transports by applying a flexible adaptable disinfection system.
- 100% survival of all animals and birds on every breeding stage
- 20% - 50% improvement in gaining weight
- 100% reduction of using vaccines, serums, antibiotics, hormones and growth-stimulating substances and its removal from end products.
- 4-10-fold shelf life increase of leguminous and horticultural crops
THE DISINFECTION SYSTEM INCLUDES:
- Set of disinfectants.
- Installation of a fixed or portable dispersion system on a one dispersant per 1000 m3 basis.
- Disinfection of industrial objects with 10-25% disinfectant aqueous solutions (25-100 ml/m3) during sanitation period prior to animal and product placing.
- Work area disinfection with "BIOPERIT-detox" (3-5 ml/m3) in the presence of animals, feeding stuff and end products 1-2 times a week.