Technology of Nanocavitants is 100% clearing of soluble and insoluble organic or inorganic dispositions in hard-to-reach places of heat exchange equipment, pipelines and waste disposal facilities without any disassembling.
- Heat transmission increase (from 20% to 90%).
- Reduction in energy consumption.
- Prevention from forming new dispositions (coating a metal surface with protective layer during clearing).
- Equipment preservation up to 50%.
PROCEDURE OF TECHNOLOGY USE:
- Conection of the chemical washing system to equipment.
- Filling a reservoir with main water via a transfer tank by means of chemical washing pump.
- Reagent addition.
- Circulation of a fresh and waste reagent in the equipment circuit.
Tests carried out in industrial enterprises and nuclear power plants in Moscow, Kursk and Kazan proved 100% clearing of reactive and non-reactive depositions and corrosion protection.
Cost of such clearing is much lower than that of current methods for clearing heat exchangers.